New Treadmill

November 15, 2009 by Nikky , under

John went and got me his mom's treadmill, she's moving and offered to give it to me. It's awesome, because this is Michigan and it's getting cold VERY quickly. So I did W1D1 of the Couch-to-5k a little while ago, and made myself the following playlist:

Warm Up:
-Defying Gravity from Wicked, Kurt's version from Glee.
-Don't Stop Believing, also the Glee version.

Jogging:
-Beat It, Fall Out Boy's cover.
-A Praise Chorus
-Sweetness
-Pain, all by Jimmy Eat World
-Stand Out, from A Goofy Movie. One of my "motivation" songs for everything. I just love it.
-Fighter, by Christina Aguilera.

Cool Down:
-Hey Ya, the acoustic cover by Obediah Parker

Dinner was grilled chicken, carrots, and a three-color cous cous from John's mom. It was yummy. And I feel great. My kitchen got deep-cleaned over three hours on Friday, I had so much energy. The living room is basically clean, just the table, desk, and entertainment center need to be cleared off and that's John's job.

Work tomorrow, blah. Ciao and goodnight!!

0 Responses to 'New Treadmill'