MTV True Life

December 27, 2009 by Nikky , under ,

I'm sitting watching MTV's True Life about some kids who want to lose weight. The boy is eating 400 calories or less a day, not exercising and has locked himself in his apartment. The girl met with a dietitian and isn't happy with her plan because she's only lost 7 lbs in 5 weeks. I just want to scream at them both. My attitude towards weight loss has changed so drastically in the past year. I know that I do have a tendency to be... well, arrogant, when I think I'm doing something the right way. I definitely have a problem with being condescending if someone does something differently than I do... but these people are morons, right?

Not that my little journey is going amazing, but my attitude towards "diet" and food has changed, so I like to think "this will be my year". I don't think I'll ever go back to just not caring, hopefully I can turn attitude into action. Especially before strutting around in my bridesmaid dress for my friend's wedding in April!

Bikini this summer, mayhaps?

0 Responses to 'MTV True Life'