Woot!

November 8, 2009 by Nikky , under

Just ordered a pair of New Balance running shoes online, yay! Should get them in 4 days.

I kind of had my heart set on the Brooks Addiction's I tried on at Running Fit, but I just don't have the $100 to cough up right now, and I was able to get these online for fairly cheap. I tried a pair on at JCP and they were comfy. So yea. Now I just need an armband and headphones for my iPod and I'll really be all set!

Also bought Smudge a new no-pull harness, so maybe if he can behave I'll take him with me. Just have to find a safe street. It seems like most of the people around this neighborhood just let their dogs in the front yard with no leash. My mom does too, but Kazam and Moose (her aussies) are really well behaved. They will not leave the yard. The uber German Shepherd that lives two blocks over? Yea, tried to eat Smudge. And now Smudge kind of freaks around bigger dogs.

I ate way too much today :(

And now my tummy hurts. Blech. It's my fault for eating poorly this weekend, and I'm paying for it. I feel very "blah" today. I HATE that feeling, and I know my eating habits cause it. I just need to work on the self control I guess. I made sure yesterday to get myself healthy snacks and drinks.

Anyway, I'm excited for my shoes. Yay!!

0 Responses to 'Woot!'