Alright...

October 25, 2009 by Nikky , under , ,

So here's the deal: I'm lazy, unorganized, and inconsistent.

I'm working on that, but there will almost certainly be times when I disappear. Hopefully not.

Part of being unorganized is the fact that my camera is MIA. I had it for my sister's grad party, and I'm clinging to the belief that it's at my mom's still. But we'll see. So, this won't be much of a food blog unless I decide to continue with the cell phone pics which are less than pretty.

Anyway, things are going... slowly. I have this thing where the bones in my heels haven't grown together properly, so until I get myself some proper heel support my running is on hiatus. Considering I live in Michigan and it's nearly winter this isn't exactly heartbreaking. But John's mom offered me a treadmill she doesn't use, and I'm trying to save for an elliptical. The "diet" has been going alright with some slip ups. I've never really bothered with portion control, so it's a process.

Growing up, I live with my grandma, and she didn't cook. So, literally every night was fast food or a restaurant or some kind of take out. I got homecooked meals at my moms on weekends, but I had 5 young siblings so it was convenience, not health. This is all new for me.

I should go... work tomorrow. I have to get in early, a co-worker is getting back from her honeymoon and two other co-workers and I stayed 2 hours late Friday "jazzing" up her desk. meaning it's covered in post its and everything else on it is wrapped in aluminum and wrapping paper.

I'll have to post a pic of that tomorrow!

Night all!

0 Responses to 'Alright...'