Lost my camera... again

August 6, 2009 by Nikky , under

Hiya! Pictures as promised, however, I can't find my camera anywhere! So, I used my phone, hence the crappy quality. My next-younger sister, Nicole -she's my step-sister, hence having the same name, though mine is NicHole... and actually her name is Victoria Nicole.. but anyway- had a graduation party a few weeks ago and I had it then, so it might still be at my moms house. You'll soon find that I am INCREDIBLY disorganized. My phone doesn't take such bad pictures though.

Anyway, I ate some of John's stale sickly sweet cereal for breakfast, because he's eaten all of my oatmeal and we're out of all nut butters and fruit. So, yea. I was surprised to find that even after just two weeks of decent eating, the cereal was really way too sweet for me even with skim milk.



I had a really dull morning at work and kind of web surfed the whole day, so I was surprised that it went by so quickly... I didn't realize how late in the morning it was until my tummy started rumbling. So, I had some Kroger brand Key Lime Lite yogurt at around 11. Yay for cheap.



For lunch I had some yummy turkey on whole wheat with avocado slices (I LOVE avocado!) and broc, but somehow my broc ended up being all stems and one top, so I was a little disappointed. Still yummy though!



After a busy afternoon at work (I do shipping and parts, so I spend my afternoons lugging around and boxing up components for compressed air dryers) I was starving, but I didn't feel like cooking dinner yet so I had a handful of almonds. I bought these raw at a local veggie market and blanched and roasted them myself. Smudge thought they were for him, but he thinks ALL food is for him.



About an hour later I broke down and cooked dinner for myself (John and his friend/Nicole's boyfriend Laine got Taco Bell. I was jealous, but whatever). It's weeks end, so my side-dish stores are running thin.

I threw a tiny bit of olive oil, half a small onion, and some minced garlic into a pot, tossed about 4 oz of chicken in some steak and Cajun seasoning, and threw in some frozen broc (with tops this time!). One dish meal. I originally had some rice with it, but I accidentally overcooked it and ended up with a really messy bowl to clean. So I had two slices of this tiny flax seed bread that was sitting unused. The bread looks HUGE, but it's a small plate.

Had a big glass of skim milk, and there's enough chicken-crud left for lunch tomorrow. Yummy.



I'm on my way to get ready for my Week Two - Day Two of the Couch-to-5k running thing. I need to get some better shoes, but otherwise I'm really starting to like going out running a few times a week. The time alone and the sense of accomplishment is sooooo worth it.

I'd like to get some headphones for my iPod though, Smudge ate both pairs I had :(

I'm thinking Friday or Saturday will be new-shoe day, provided I can afford it. I also have a bridal shower for a co-worker and John missed a day last week (*snarl*), so spending money will be shorter than usual.

I have absolutely nothing to say today, except that my allergies are killing me. So, ciao!!

0 Responses to 'Lost my camera... again'